April_Optimist at the Thriver's Toolbox challenged me to write 10 Things I Like About Myself. Sounded like a good idea so here goes.
1. I am Catholic and I love Jesus. (Yes, this is a repeat from the other Honest list)
2. I am a good writer.
3. I am a good speaker and retreat mistress and spiritual director.
4. I am a good mother. In fact, I broke the cycle of abuse. My children had a happy childhood which was what I wanted to give them more than anything. I am also a good stepmother. Having been a stepchild myself, I knew what it was like and always did my best with my own stepchildren.
5. I am compassionate.
6. I am very organized which helps a lot in my job as parish secretary. In fact, I am a good parish secretary.
7. I like doing simple things, like going to the beach and watching sunsets and reading a good book.
8. I am easy to get along with.
9. I am intelligent. I was a good student and I still love to learn new things!
10. I am an introvert. Sometimes it is difficult - it is the reason I do not like parties and small talk. But I have to admit, I like being an introvert. Could it mean I like being me?
OK, that was not as hard as I thought it would be. So, I think I will pass this back to April_Optimist. If she wishes to accept it. God bless!