Friday, February 13, 2009

A Survivor's Happiness List


Time for another Happiness List.
Happiness is - having a day off and spending it with my hubby.
Happiness is - knowing hubby loves me.
Happiness is - knowing God loves me.
Happiness is - going out to dinner for Valentine's Day.
Happiness is - using a gift card for dinner out and not worrying about the money.
Happiness is - a 3 day weekend.
Happiness is - a good book.
Happiness is - eating M & M's.
Happiness is - eating chocolate, period.
Happiness is - blogging and meeting new friends in the blogging world.
Happiness is - my son coming to visit tomorrow for no special reason like a holiday or a birthday but just because.
Happiness is - seeing the sunset on the beach.

2 comments:

mile191 said...

this is great. thanks for sharing. and on your note I am going to be happy and get to bed. sleep....and be still. thanks

Colleen said...

Thank you for visiting and for your comment. God bless.