Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love Ya Award

Thank you to April_optimist at The Thriver's Toolbox for giving me The LOVE YA award:“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

If you've won it already, and I know a few of you have, even more than once! - please just accept this as a gift!
Thanks to the following for blessing us with your openness in sharing your journey:






7 comments:

Patricia Singleton said...

Colleen, thank you for including me in this list of bloggers that you have given an award to. I haven't spent much time in the child abuse community of bloggers until very recently when I made the committment to work on any remaining issues from my childhood incest. I had no idea that the community was as large as it is. It is encouraging to find this much love and support from a wonderful group of caring people.

Colleen said...

Patricia, I felt the same way when I started blogging which was only about 7 or 8 months ago. I had no idea of the size of the support either. What a blessing it has been!

Just Be Real said...

I am so very touched and honored, thank you!!!!

Prayer Girl said...

Thank you Colleen for the "Love Ya Award".

The fact that people actually read my blog and return to read more and sometimes pass on awards to me - all makes me feel very grateful and a certain awe.

Thanks again,
Prayer Girl

healandforgive said...

Colleen,

Thank you for the award! I'm honored!

amysorrells said...

Thank you so much, Colleen . . . for this award . . . and for your bravery and support and encouragement and for all you do on YOUR site. You are precious, to me and to Him!!!

mile191 said...

Thank you Colleen. Love you and appreciate the award, and the support. YOu are amazing. And so sweet. A love to read and survive along side you. Thanks!!!♥ mile