Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Moments of the Day

Throughout the past few days I have had moments of sadness and then moments of anger. I sense I have lost something but I am not sure what.
There have also been moments of happiness. Moments when I have laughed right out loud. Most of these moments were given to me by my hubby. No one can make me laugh like he can. These days he is in pain though, from a broken arm. So I am sad for both of us. We are both in pain.

But when you can laugh in the middle of the pain, well, there is hope then. There is hope for a brighter day.
We are going to visit one of our sons this weekend. That will help. We will be with people who we love and who love us back. I imagine we will laugh a lot, too. And I won't have to explain anything. I won't have to defend myself. I can just "be."
I can "be" in the moment, whatever that moment brings.

4 comments:

VICKI IN AZ said...

Enjoy your visit.

Patricia Singleton said...

Prayers and healing energy are being sent to you and your husband.

HeartfeltHeartLook said...

I like that you can just "be" in that moment ~ Have fun!

Colleen said...

Vicki, thank you. I am looking forward to it!

Patricia, thank you for your prayers and all your support and advice.

Heartfelt, thank you, we will have fun. It is easier for me to just "be" in the moment when I am with people who love me.

God bless you all!