Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Let Go Let Peace Come In Video

Let Go...Let Peace Come In Foundation has made a video on YouTube to tell people about their foundation and their mission to help adult survivors of sexual abuse. The video is 10 minutes long and gives some of the stats about child sexual abuse. There are also quotes from survivors and some pictures that survivors have submitted to their website including yours truly! My picture is at 6:28 of the video. It is one of the pictures of me as a little girl wtih my dog!  The video is well done. So check it out!

8 comments:

Lily said...

What a wonderful picture, Colleen! You and your puppy are so cute together :) This video gives me hope. Thank you so much for posting it! My picture is there too!

Colleen said...

Thanks Lily! Glad to know your picture is there too! Hope is what we all need. Hugs.

Marj aka Thriver said...

I recognize several bloggers in our survivor community in this video. The photo of you with your dog is simply adorable! Thanks for sharing this with us--I didn't know anything about this project. Awesome awareness-raising.

I'm just about all well now (just a little cold left in my nose) so I'm also stopping by to say late: Happy New Year!

Colleen said...

Marj, so good to hear from you! Glad you are so much better. Happy New Year to you too! Glad you liked the video and the project. You might want to check out their site if you haven't already.

Just Be Real said...

Excellent video. I also noticed a few other bloggie buddies in it as well. Your photo with your beloved dog is extra special. Thank you for sharing dear.

Colleen said...

JBR, thank you for your support. I saw some blogging buddies too. It is so good that we can all support each other. It helps. Blessings!

rox said...

Oh Colleen Thank You . I had not seen this video . I think I'll post it on my blog too . Thanks a bunch .

Colleen said...

rox, be sure to check out the website too. God bless!