Monday, May 10, 2010

This and That

Just  Be Real has posted a video called Baggage at her blog. Patricia Singleton also posted about it. The video is well done and the posts by these two bloggers are very good as well. I really cannot add much to their comments but wanted to let you know about them.
I too have carried a lot of baggage as many of us have. Sometimes I carry more than other times. Sometimes I carry too much and other times I put them all at Jesus' feet. I think it is part of that roller coaster healing journey I am on - many of us are on.
Patricia Singleton also did a radio interview about being an incest survivor. She did a great job with this interview so you might want to check it out.

7 comments:

Patricia Singleton said...

Colleen, thank you.

Just Be Real said...

Colleen thank you for sharing. Our voices are being heard. Amen. Blessings.

Colleen said...

Patricia & JBR - you are most welcome! It is good to be heard!! Blessings.

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Hi, Colleen.
My name is Tina, and I visited at the suggestion of Judy Dudich, whom I know from a homeschool site. I, too, am an incest survivor and am seeing more and more opportunities where the Lord wants me to speak out to benefit others. I look forward to reading your posts here. If you want to read my story, you can visit the "About Me" page on my blog.

Colleen said...

Tina! I am glad to meet you. Welcome. Judy is so thoughtful and caring. I will be sure to visit your site after I write this. I too have discovered that I need to speak out more and more. Blessings to you!

sarah said...

thanks Colleen...will check them both out. Have a great weekend

Colleen said...

Sarah, you are welcome!