Friday, February 18, 2011

I Am Still Here

I didn't really want to write a post that explains why I have not posted, but well, here I am.
Lately I have been focused on my website and my other blog. However, I love this blogging community and I love my friends that I have met here. I do not want to lose touch, but I am afraid I already have with some. I understand. We need to have some give and take here.
I believe that writing, sharing our experiences of pain, our journey, our 2 steps forward and 3 steps backward - all of this is healing.
Sharing it, getting feedback, knowing we are not alone ... that is so important and something I still want.
And no one understands me and what I have gone through and what I still struggle with, better than other survivors.
So I am still here. I am still thinking of you. And praying for you, too.
Hugs.

7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Greetings and Salutations,as long as I have you in my reader,I will always visit when you post.

Colleen said...

Thanks Mike. Appreciate it.

From Tracie said...

Hugs back to you!!

Patricia Singleton said...

I see you on Twitter sometimes. I haven't been as active on my blog either, because of some mostly minor health problems that are making me tired more often. When I got the pneumonia back in Nov.-Dec. for 4 weeks and I wasn't able to sit at the computer to write, I got out of the habit of writing. I am doing lots of reading too. Researching the possibility of writing my own book. I joined a writers' group last Saturday and got really excited about writing a memoir. I am glad that you are keeping in touch.

Just Be Real said...

Here always supporting you Colleen. ((((Colleen))))

sarah said...

Hi Colleen...I'm still hear...in your corner. I need to check out your other blogs...Stay strong okay....

Colleen said...

Tracie, thanks for the hugs!

Patricia, thank you!Great to hear about your writers' group and your excitement about writing your memoir. That was how I knew I was doing the right thing and writing mine the way I should - the excitement and joy I felt. And an overwhelming drive to keep going.

JBR, thank you! I appreciate how you are always there, supporting me.

sarah, thank you for being in my corner!