Saturday, June 11, 2011

Putting One Foot in Front of the Other

I have not been here for so long. I think it is an indication that I am doing pretty well. I have my moments. But that is all they are - moments.
I have not had the desire to stop blogging here. I leave it open because one never knows. Writing through my pain and problems is so healing. I want to keep this avenue open.
I love the blogging community as well. The support that I give and have received is all part of the healing journey I am on. I need to remind myself that it is not all about me. I want to support all of you as well.  I am so grateful for all the support I have received from you.
So I am still here. Quiet for now but here. Praying for all of you as we all put one foot in front of the other. Toward healing and wholeness.

7 comments:

Patricia Singleton said...

Yes, putting one foot in front of the other and moving forward in healing is a great place to be. Thanks for your visit to my blog and your comment earlier today.

Just Be Real said...

Glad that you are doing pretty well Colleen. Blessings and safe hugs.

Colleen said...

Patricia, you are welcome. Nice to "see" you!! Hugs.

JBR - thank you. I always remember your hugs! Hugs and blessings back to you.

sarah said...

you're right about one step at a time. Stay strong....

Colleen said...

Sarah, thank you.

VICKI IN AZ said...

Colleen,
I am so glad you are doing well and that you are still here.
xoxo
Vicki

Colleen said...

Vicki, thank you. That is so nice of you. I needed that today. hugs.